All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without previous notice.
The itineraries are planned with great care, although, for operational reasons, it may be necessary to change the sequence of activities in the itinerary or the specified route, and though such cases are rare, in general the itinerary should be treated only as a basic guideline.
The prices of tickets are subject to changes without previous notice until they have been issued. Prices include charges for payment by credit card. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of your flight.
Once tickets have been issued, these are non refundable, non endorsable. Name, route or date changes are not permitted.
Lost tickets will not be reimbursed, and will be subject to the airline limitations, penalties and/or specific conditions regarding the agreed price.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOT FORMING PART OF AN ORGANISED TOUR
Cancellations and Reimbursements:
Cancellations and Reimbursements:
- If a notification of cancellation is received until and including 30 days before the estimated date of arrival in your destination in South America, the full deposit made for the trip is reimbursed after discounting administrative costs.
- If a notification of cancellation is received 29-15 days before the estimated date of arrival in South America, the reimbursement is subject to a penalty of 30% of the total cost.
- No reimbursement will be made if the notification of cancellation is received 14 or less days before the estimated date of arrival in your destination, or in the case of a no-show by passenger(s) or for cancellations made during the trip itself.
- Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing and include all pertinent information, and they will all receive immediate attention by us.
- If a notification of cancellation is received until and including 35 days before the estimated date of arrival in South America, the full deposit made for the trip is reimbursed after discounting administrative costs. (*)
- If a notification of cancellation is received 34-16 days before the estimated date of arrival in South America, the reimbursement is subject to a penalty of 30% of the total cost. (*)
- No reimbursement will be made if the notification of cancellation is received 15 or less days before the estimated date of arrival in your destination in South America, or in the case of a no-show by passenger(s) or for cancellations made during the trip itself.
- Some services may be interrupted or cancelled due to climate conditions, reasons of force majeure, acts of God, riots, etc., or others beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, other suppliers or Enjoy Corporation or its associates. No reimbursements will be made as a result of such interruptions or cancellations beyond our control.
Some tour providers have more rigorous cancellation policies. Therefore, these providers keep the right to impose a penalty on said reservations.
During the high season, our company reserves the right to change our cancellation policies, if our suppliers should apply further penalties apart from those stated above.
In all travel arrangements Enjoy Corporation acts on behalf of and to the order of our customers, organising on their behalf and name the transport means, lodgings or other required tourist services, and we can thus not assume any responsibility for cases of accidents, losses, delays or interferences for reasons of force majeure or other acts that do not involve our responsibility, specially regarding programmes and schedules.
Our company will not be liable for any illness, pregnancy or physical or mental incapacity, which may put in danger the health or integrity of any passenger or third parties during the carrying out of the contracted tour or that may imply any limitation or impediment for our company to provide such tourist services. Thus, our company will NOT recognise any claim or refund due to any such abovementioned concept, including such cases where under normal conditions no such problem would arise.
Furthermore, we request to be informed regarding any such limitation prior to the contracting of our services, in order to recommend services that will take into account any such existing impediments.
APPLICATIONS FOR VISAS AND / OR PERMITS TO ENTER COUNTRIES
All verification and / or applications for "visas" or permits to enter one or several countries are the sole responsibilty of, and should be carried out by the traveller before his or her journey. The traveller is under the obligation to have these documents in order. Enjoy Corporation will not assume any responsibilty for the lack of these permits and / or visas that may affect the proper carrying out of the contracted tour or pose a hinder for it to fulfill the offered tourist services. Thus, the Company will NOT recognise ANY claim or devolution WHATSOEVER.